"F*ck Scott Baio!, Jet Black will be 45 and Still Single!"

Well, it certainty was a dreary 4th of July this year! I don't I saw the sun at all yesterday.

I went to see "Transformers" again...("Tee Hee")...and I tell ya, it's better the 2nd time around!

Other than that, I basically chilled and cleaned up or rearranged my room.

MOM went down to macy's and brought me a new pillow...she keeps wondering how my so-called BIG head make even the fluffiest pillow flat as a pancake in mere months. (Lil' Miss Sarcasm!)

As for me and the room shifting, I'm digging out some more comics to try and sell, maybe even my precious Transformer comics...with the movie out they should be worth a butt-load of change now...

Another reason is to finally locate my damn High School Diploma in one of those boxes (I hope.)

I've been doing some research and I think I'm finally ready...

*GASP!*...

To TRY...

and go back to College!

BUT don't start cheering yet!, this idea is only in the early stages.

I've been doing a lot of "Soul Searching" on the net...and along with a better outlet to free music, I've been looking for an institution that I can see myself going to.

Something that's only gonna concentrate on a Computer Programming curriculum and no Accounting & Business crap like at Baruch.

I think I found one, and it's not too far from the job, either which is a plus...

As for the MUSIC...MOM's been on this Gospel kick since she'd seen one of those TimeLife Gospel collections advertised on TV. During the list of songs, one of the one's played is a favorite of hers by BeBe & CeCe Winans that we never knew the title of...So I had to play Indiana Jones and find that one magical song for her.

I eventually found the song and used nappster to download the track (Ugh, I feel so dirty!...using a mainstream music service to acquire a mp3!)

I've been using the Pandora Radio website to learn some new music, along with downloading new upcoming albums thru my regular means...

On the plus side, my findings brought me to this AWESOME private site loaded with music...BUT they only deal with some weird ass electronic currency that's hard to exchange regular money for...e-Gold. WTF is E-GOLD?!?!?

I feel like I'm money laundering for the mob or something...NObody hardly deals with this weird ass form of commerce.

I think it's a European thing or something if anyone's heard of EASY ways of transferring regular USD to E-gold WITHOUT bank wire transfers, or Western Union Money Orders...ah, forget it...I'll find a way on my own (Shit, if only everyone used PayPal, thing's would be easier!)

In other family new, Baby Girl left last friday to spend the Summer Vacation down in North Carolina with her father. I gave her one last chance to take her to see "Ratatouie" but she didn't want to go. She instead made me promise her to take her to see the "Bratz" movie when she comes back in August. (Geez!)

MOM finally booked her trip to Dayton, Ohio (Yet, again) for next week. She was going to fly, but her friend out there took too long to reply if it would be a convenient to visit so she settled for the 18 hour bus trip instead. God, I endured that once, I told myself, NEVER again would I go through that!

So, that's it...work's been pretty slow, and there's been a issue I've had with some punk who's calling seat arraignments on me (What are we in KINDERGARTEN!?!?!), but I'm hanging in there...

Things have been kinda lonesome, thou...I haven't heard from JOE in awhile, there's even a few online bloggers who have been taken a break for while I sorta miss (You know who you are...)

I got into a situation based on a previous post a long time ago (That has now, been erased...) and suddenly, I've been thinking of retiring from the personal accounts and transform the blog to exhibit my writings...rather than try to start a new one and manage TWO blogs (You know it didn't work in the past...) I'm thinking of starting over...keep my history intact, but just change the format.

I dunno...we'll see

I gotta go...probably see Transformers again over the weekend...

Peace!

Comments

5 Comments:

  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger ac said…

    Peace Jet!

    yeah. I miss her (K k) too.

    Don't go away without letting me know where you land. I'd miss you too much. ac

     
  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger Les said…

    No, I'm still 31, but it's a joke on a new VH1 TV show about Scott Baio...he's 45 and wondering if he should commit to his current girlfriend and get married...

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Man I remember when I couldn't wait for Joanie Loves Chachi to come on when I was a kid. Scott Baio was the heat. He's still hot if you ask me.
    I had heard he was gay years ago...

    So, your momma's comin' to the big town of Dayton huh? Too bad ya weren't comin with her. OOOhh but you know what this means don'tcha?? Momma will be out of the house....boom chica bow bow!! Rawwrrr.

     
  • At 11:50 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Oh yeah...good luck with the whole school thing. I think you'd do well in the music industry. But I want to see the writing finish on the TV script. Call Numbers was a great idea and from what I read of it-it had substance. I said it before and I'll say it again...it has the WB [or whatever it's called now] written all over it. It would be big like One Tree Hill I bet. Seriously. Isn't it about time for one of those contests to start again?

     
  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger Les said…

    VH1 is scaring me with their programming now...They've moved on from Flavor Flav and New York to try to get Bret Michaels some trailer trash nookie, They're bringing back Hogan knows best and it's looking more and more dysfunctional and now this Scott Baio thing...why should he feel like 45 and being single is the end of the world? They got him reflecting on his train wreck of a love life like he's getting ready to become a priest or something...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home