"I'm no Superman..."

I dunno WHY but "Scrubs" is growing on me like poison ivy!

Maybe because I only see it in syndication on cable and regular network tv during off hours.

I've come to notice that it possibly was the inspiration for "Gray's Anatomy", jus without the slapstick comedy.

Jus a few observations (you had to see that coming, right?...something NEW to gripe about...)

* He may be funny in a weird sorta way with his comedic timing and physical stuff, BUT I STILL hate Zack Braff! Something about that NAME, geez! I'm the same way about Ellen DeGeneres (I jus call her "Ellen"...I hate her last name...)

* Still hating on Zack...What is UP with his HAIR? In the early episodes (season 1?) it looks normal, THEN it jus mutated into this THING that had layers and looked like a pineapple! It's freaking disgusting...put the mousse DOWN!

* also on the topic of freaky disgusting things...Donald "Turk" Faison's Lip Mole! Thank GOD he eventually grew a mustache, but occasionally an episode pops up and it..."Moley, moley, Guacamole!"

* The two chicks are HOT! I love it when the blond flashes everyone...

* Not for nothing, if I'd been called so many different names other than my own, I'd shoot up the hospital after a year...I mean Dr. Cox (John C. McGinley) calls J.D. a different chick name, Carla calls him "Bambi", I mean, WTF?

* Dr. Cox is the fuckin' MAN! Not for nuthin' I honestly think he would kick House's ASS! The two of them need to have a Showdown!

* I think The Janitor would be SO much better if he was played by Patrick Warburton (Seinfeld's "Puddy"), Neil Flynn reminds me of a wannabe...

* I gotta bring it up again, the narration, the music montages, and the End of Episode Observations...It's jus like freakin' "Grey's Anatomy"...Damn!

Anyway...I though I'd mention it a bit, what the hell...I hear the show's on it's last leg at NBC...I wonder how it will all end....

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home