"Kumar to play one of House's new Bi-Atches and Tom goes German!"


I jus saw "Epic Movie" last weekend, and even though I didn't get many of the "Narnia" gags, it turned out to be a decent spoof film (Nowhere NEAR "Scary Movie", but better than "Date Movie"). Kai Penn stood out the best and even though I didn't see "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle" (Hmmmm, maybe I should rent that next...) I remember him in the beginning of last season's "24" (Which I only looked at to see DS9's Dr. Bashir again...)

Anyhoo...

Turns out, Kai (That's such a cool name...) jus signed on to play one of the FOUR new Underlings of Hugh "I'm the frickin' man, Better than Jackman or Grant!" Laurie aka HOUSE!

So the man with The Brain and The Cane trades a trio for a foursome including 2 Hottie-Hot-Hotties (Olivia Wilde and Anne Dudek) and a familiar face that's been popping up TV Shows everywhere! (Peter Jacobson), look 'em up on Imdb.com if you don't know 'em.

In other TV news, Denny Crane and Emmy Nominated Alan Shore (William Shatner and James Spader) will be welcoming some kooky heavy hitters to the already loony law firm that is Crane, Poole and Schmidt...he's no newbie to the "Court" because he worked there at "Night"...that's right! John Laroquette aka Dan "Cop-a-Feel" Fielding is returning to TV. That oughta put some juice back in the series...

Meanwhile in Hollywood...

Tom Cruse proves that his ego is big enough to win over one of history's earliest megalomaniacs, the Germans! As they bend to his wishes to film his latest project in the country for the authentic touch. His movie "Valkyrie" is directed by Bryan Singer (Who despite being gay and Jewish has thing THING for Nazis) is about the 1944 plot to Assassinate Adolf Hitler.



Dude almost looks like Nick Fury from the comic books or Fearless Leader from "Rocky & Bullwinkle"!

The Tuesday Fall Line-up is looking good...good thing I have it off from work!

Peace!

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    I don't watch House.
    You and FS5...you guys watch House. Must be a "guy show".

    I love me some Denny Crane.
    "Denny Crane". Love that guy and that show.

    When's Lost comin' back on?

     
  • At 8:57 PM, Blogger Ladyred said…

    I have decided not to watch anything post 1990s with Tom Cruise in it.

    (I have Top Gun, and even though he is a main character, I watch it for Val Kilmer....)

    I love House! Nope not a guy show. If doctors were more like that then maybe these damn crackhead hos would stop having babies and wouldn't have to spend so damn much on medical care because whiny snivelers are wasting everyone's tax dollars and time for stupid problems. I have a friend who House reminds me of, with his witty comebacks and snide remarks (although he can't actually say that stuff to people, although occasionally he will).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home