"Oh my DEAR GOD in HEAVEN!!!!"


"The HORROR!!!!...THE HORROR!!!!!!!"

No FREAKING WAY are they BASTARDIZING the most wholesome childlike and innocent cartoon of ALL AGES!!!...NOOOOOOOOO!

THIS DAMN CGI/REAL-LIFE MISHMASH has gone TOO FAR!!!!

Some may blame GARFIELD for this, but I'm going back FURTHER...

THIS IS SCOOBY DOO'S FAULT!!!!!!!

And I thought UNDERDOG was gonna be THE worst, OH, the agony...

Alvin, Simon, Theo....SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!!!

LOOK AT THIS POSTER MAN!!!!

They LOOK like freakin' GHETTO HOOD-RATS, no CHIPMUNKS!

*sobs*

Look what they've DONE to my CHILDHOOD!!!!!

Comments

3 Comments:

  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    My childhood consisted of Hong Kong Phooey and Capt. Caveman. If I see them all jacked up and animated I might get fussy-but Alvin? He wasn't part of my Saturday morning 'toonfest.

    I most likely won't be seeing any of these, but I'm sure my nephews will love them since they're 1)boys and 2)at that age where this sort of thing is cool. They loved Shrek 3 where I thought it was the worst one yet.

    Still haven't seen Transformers. Or Potter for that matter. Hoping this weekend I'll be able to see at least one of them. Kids are going to see The Simpsons tonight. No desire to see that one either.

    There just haven't been ANY movies that have caught my eye in a good year or so. Sad. The industry is falling apart if you ask me.

     
  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger ac said…

    Not the chipmunks! That's going tooo damn FAR! ac

     
  • At 12:05 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    Agree completely Jet.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home