"Outta the Country...and into more Country..."

Hey, guess what?

Psycho-Lesbo-Sis is MOVING!

If that ain't a kick to the 3 balls that I have I don't know what is.

She found a small 2 bedroom, 2nd floor apartment further north from where she is already is remote in the Bronx near Bruckner. The building is apparently one of those newly built city projects so it has no reputation for being dysfunctional (YET!), Section-8's share is a friggin' grand leaving her to pay the difference...a measly 250.00 a month (And watch her STILL have trouble paying THAT!)

Well, isn't the lil' ghetto princess Da' Shit, now?

At least Baby Girl won't be hoofin' it up four flights of steps anymore...that wasn't good for her asthma.

Daffy Duck said it best, ya'll...

"I'm NOT jealous, mind you...But it's JUST THE INJUSTICE of it ALL!"

She moves in August first, so along with a birthday party for Baby Girl she'll also be throwing a House Warming...oh, goody, goody for her...

I can't believe how the world bends and yields to a 26 year old with a 8th grade education just because she's drop dead gorgeous and has a kid.

A single mother getting by on the system with no intentions to improve herself as she gets older in life.

But what do I care? I'm doing fine, right?

No relationships, no friends, jus working and roaming the city alone, going to movies at 2:20am, living paycheck to paycheck, joined at the hip of my mother who lives to drive me crazy...

And she has the nerve to call ME the favorite...

Anyhoo...enough with the Haterade commercial...A nice shinny quarter goes to the lucky person who guesses the song I got this post's title from!

(That VH1 World Series of Pop Culture has been getting to me!)

PeaCE!

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 4:29 PM, Blogger ac said…

    I'm happy for psycho sis cause what's good for psycho sis is also good for baby girl. Your day will come. ac

     
  • At 11:19 PM, Blogger Ladyred said…

    i can't get healthcare assistance, medicaid or food stamps. how is she getting section 8?

    lol, the word verification for today is XMBOI

     

Post a Comment

<< Home