"Whoo-Hoo!!! 71.9 Million!"

The fans have spoken! Simpsons Rake in The D'oh!

Okay, maybe that was a bit corny, but wow! Close to 72 Mil in 3 days with minimal media blitz attention (unless you count all those 7-11's changing to Quik-e-Mart's...we don't have any here in the city...but there is a rumor there's one on the far side of 42nd and 9th Avenue...Hmmmm....)

I'm glad it kicked ass, it deserves all the attention and themsome...

I even checked out how'd I look as a Simpson character courtesy of http://simpsonizeme.com/ Pretty cool, eh?

It requires a good picture and some patience (I had to go thru 3 separate pics before they got me right!)

In other news, critics are calling Lindsey Lohan's "I know who killed me" the worst movie in cinematic history...REALLY?

THAT BAD?

Worst than Ishtar? Leonard Part 6?, Town and Country?

Dude.

Comments

3 Comments:

  • At 6:47 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    You look cute all 'tooned up like a Simpson. Very funny!

    This is probably Lindsay worst week ever. Maybe VH1 will do a whole "Worst Week EVER-Lindsay Lohan Edition" or somethin'. LOL!

     
  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger ac said…

    Love you as a Simpson character! Too funny! And cute! ac

     
  • At 7:26 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    Lindsay Lohan needs to go away. Forever.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home