"Been so LOOOONG!...Tag! I'm IT!!!"

Courtesy of KimmyK


5 Things in my refrigerator:
1. Pitcher of Kool-aid
2. Minute Maid Tropical Punch
3. Six Bottle of Poland Spring Water
4. 2 Cans of Canada Dry Ginger Ale
5. A stick of Butter

5 Things in my car: (Don't have a car so I'mma list 5 annoying things in a typical subway car...)
1. An Asswipe with a 10-Speed
2. 40 Bad Ass Teenagers on a YMCA Day Camp trip
3. Some jerk-off who's eating a full course meal of fast food, smelling up the damn car making everybody hungry
4. At least 4 HUGE baby strollers that take up too much space anywhere
5. Four lame-ass Street Dancer, 3 Corny ass African Drum Players, a husband and wife couple that play the piano and flute and start their song..."It ain't no joke, man we Broke!" AND at least 20 sorry ass beggars that if they were barefoot and given a pair of fuckin shoes would STILL be barefoot the next day cuz they sold those shoes for drugs or alcohol!

5 Things in my purse or backpack: (I have unisex man-purse thingy that came from MOM's sewing kit, I BORROWED it when I was going thru Metal Detectors at the UN)
1. 6 SD Memory Cards for my MP3 Player
2. A Rubber Thimble
3. A staple remover that looks a Pen Knife that we Nickname "A Shovel"
4. 3 Pens
5. 2 AAA batteries

5 Things in my closet:
1. Boxes of Comic Books and Important Papers (Paytsubs from jobs, Tax Returns, etc...)
2. An unopened bottle of Trimspa to signify it's failure and my failed attempt
3. My Fedora I have yet to wear preserved in a Hat Box(I'm waiting to rock it when I'm 40)
4. My Busted Ass Air Conditioner from when I lived in the Bronx and it was cool to have one, but can't use in THIS building cuz they'll Jack up the rent 300 more a month!
5. 6 pairs of Handcuffs (Don't Ask)

5 Things in the world I want to see before I die:
1. Baby Girl Graduate from College
2. The Eagles win the Super Bowl
3. The Oakland A's with the World Series
4. The sun rise in Africa
5. The Pilot episode of "Call Numbers" premiere on Network Television (and maybe a "Bionic Six" Live Action Film)

5 People to Tag: (nobody, the ones I would pick have been tagged or wouldn't do it)
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 8:36 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    You have lots of drinks in your fridge like me. I need to get groceries in a bad way.

    I was waiting for "and a partridge in a pear tree" on number 5 of the subway car.

    Maybe your diploma is in your important paper box in your closet? If its not maybe it should be. You know what I'm sayin? Next, *clears throat* what's up with the handcuffs my freaky deaky little friend?

    Your final and last answer would be very cool. I'd love to say "I knew him when he was writing this". You need to seriously finish that piece of work.

    Thanks for playing.

     
  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger Ladyred said…

    Seriously, where's the food?

    I will do it, eventually......hehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home