"...but unfortunately I need someone who can do this under 60 seconds!"

As if things weren't complicated enough...there's more.

Aside from my late night online addiction, I've recently received a Letter from the School I'm trying to go back to...

Apparently, I'm In.

Classes Start September 4th (SO SOON!?!?!?) and I gotta get some items together if I'm gonna make it that first day.

Providing now, how we're IN AUGUST! Less than 30 days here!

The Clock IS Ticking.

Take a WILD guess what these items are!

1. 150 Deposit towards tuition and books
2. My Immunization Medical Records or form that state I've had my shots recently.
3. My High School Transcript
and
4. My High School Diploma (WHICH I STILL CAN'T FIND!!!)

Oh Shit.

The letter doesn't even mention, But I'm sure I'll need to have my Financial Aid paperwork completed too!

Damn, how can they jus SPRING this on a brother!

So now, I'm tearing the house apart, trying to find everything and going crazy...

Somebody please pray for me!

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 4:19 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    You should be able to get confirmation from your high school that you graduated along with your transcripts.

    Immunizations? Call your physician's office.

    Now you gotta do #1 and if you turn in your financial aid you should be able to get that waived and your books included in your financial aid packet.

    I just did all of this Jet and it took me a little while and some work to get it done but I did. If you need help-I'm here.

    Congrats on getting accepted. Pretty awesome. What is your major going to be?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home