"Careless Whisper..."

She called at 4:10am.

We had been chatting online thru yahoo for like two hours before then.

Comparing recent erotic dreams and fantasies we've been having about each other.

The exchange usually led to additional episodes of mental imagery whist in slumber, which was an early sign of mutual admiration.

I had previously called her at 10pm, only to receive her voicemail as she was partaking in a long distance call to her family here in New York City.

She was planning the early stages of her trip, which I can only will be Very, Very Soon.

So after leaving the message on her voicemail, I moved on to the network chatroom we both patron every night.

We had arrived mere seconds apart, justifying how in sync we appear to be.

She appraised me of her situation (the call.) and eventually went "idle" within the room, while I did my best to entertain the situation.

After her call was completed, she suggested that we retire from the room and go to Yahoo to chat 1-to-1.

She didn't have to tell me twice!

So, back to 4:10am.

The cell phone vibrated, and I answered.

It was so nice to hear her sexy voice again...

We kept the conversation light as I queried the well-being of her recuperating mother (Who she was attending to) as well as herself. I let her tell me about her family in the city, absorbing every detail possible and recording it for mental storage.

Throughout the conversation, she had to occasionally stretch and adjust herself due to constraints to her back from her massive bosoms. The moans and grunts grew intense at time and they were starting to arouse me endlessly.

It became quiet between us and I couldn't help to ponder What Exactly could she be doing at her side...

So the conversation to a slight segue to masturbation.

She was very understanding with this topic as I confessed to her that some of these fantasies I've been recently developing has resulted in me experiencing some "Release Therapy".

The talk had once again stirred a rise outta me along with her fits of moaning and adjusting.

As the night slowly turned to daybreak, I outright asked her about her thoughts and actions at the moment.

Our voices dwindled to mere whispers as it soon became apparent, and I couldn't resist temptation anymore myself.

Soon, our soft outbursts started to answer each other...

"Your condition must be contagious" I joked as I countered her erotic moans with my own.

"What are YOU doing?" she would ask, and I'd reply innocently, "Nothing." and then she'd replied "I don't believe you!"

The playful banter went back and forth as both our moans grew louder and intense.

Aside from the grunts, we spoke in barely audible whispers...

"What are you doing?" she'd ask again...

"Nothing" I attempted to reply innocently...

"Ok, maybe I'm doing SOMEthing." I finally admitted.

Whether she wanted to disclose or not, I KNEW it was mutual.

Our moans of desire sang to each other. We went back and forth at a steady pace, building to the momentarily climax!

In the heat of passion and at her mercy, I whispered her name over and over again, willing myself to her submission...until I couldn't take it anymore!

My explosion came with a satisfying grunt and I became slowly drained.

I sighed her name one last time and she giggled...

"I'm so sticky..." I whispered.

She acknowledged me with an inaudible response.

"I LIKE you so much, I'm SO feeling you..." I poured my heart out to her...

It was 6:10am, the sun with beginning to brighten the horizon sky and I felt so tired.

"I'm going to sleep, now." I announced, "I'm gonna have another dream about you."

"And then?" asked.

"Then I might take care of myself again..."

We laughed at the private joke.

"You my Heart, mami..." I said aloud.

"When I say that, I hope you know what that really means..."

"I do." she answered.

"I'm gonna go now." I said, not really knowing how to end the conversation...

"okay" she said.

"Bye" I said.

She giggled and said "Bye."

I clicked my cell closed, and let my hand go limp and fall to the bed.

My eyes fixed on the ceiling, my body relaxed and exhausted...all except one part.

Who was still erect and on attention.

Still...hungry.

Hungry for more.

My eyes slowly closed and I fell asleep.

Still Hungry.

Comments

4 Comments:

  • At 6:31 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Shewwie.

    I feel like I was peeking in the keyhole.

    I sure hope you two hook up before you combust.

     
  • At 7:00 AM, Blogger yorlor said…

    ...just sitting here shaking my head....

     
  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger ac said…

    Lordy, Lordy!

     
  • At 7:26 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    it's been almost a week-what's the dealeo?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home