"You got me trippin, stumbling, flippin, fumbling..."

8:42pm.

I'm coming in from outside after eating Lunch/Dinner and I step in the office lounge where some other co-workers are chillin.

Suddenly my cell phone beeps with a Text-Message alert.

I open it quickly, semi-embarrassed I didn't put it on vibrate and check the message.

It's a Picture Message (Nothing freaky, jus her in a doorway smiling at the camera.)

I sigh to myself and melt for a moment, then gather my composure as my co-workers start to notice me...

One asks "What was THAT all about?"

And I shrugged it off and said "Nothing."

So, the another decides to ask...

"Hey Les, what'd you have for lunch?"

And I go BLANK!

*Duuhhhhhhhhhhh*

I COULD NOT REMEMBER to save my LIFE!

The last half hour, forgotten by a simple picture on a phone!

OMG I am so STOOPID into this GIRL!

I was gonna embed the "Clumsy" song from Fergie on this post, but Blogmusik was going under maintenance.

In other news, I sorta became PE#1 (Public Enemy #1) on the network due to some comments I made (In a fit of rage) in responding to a post Demeaning Men. I flipped out and Pulled a "Kramer" after someone stated that "Most women are content with having Small Boobs and Flat Booties" (The original post was a "SIZE" issue if you catch my drift...)

So, I (in a fit of rage, without thinking, oh lemme not make excuses...) replied back simply stating "Yeah, WHITE GIRLS!".

Boom, and all of sudden, I'm Archie Bunker or George Jefferson.

First off, If I offended any of ya'll reading, I apologize, I know PLENTY of white women that are STACKED both ways (Pamela Anderson, Dolly Parton, Drew Barrymore, the Judds (Wyonna and the other one...))

At the moment of the response, I had Paris Hilton, The Olsten Twins, Kate Moss, and all them Skinny Chicks in mind.

The responses were unkind, but limited as compared to a full blitz of stones tossed.

A lotta people warned me about Speaking your Mind in the Message Boards...

It took awhile, but the Post that STARTED it all was removed by moderators, but NOT because of the taunt to the men out there, but due to MY comments that apparently sparked a controversy.

I was given a warning, next time, I might get banned.

*Sigh*

I guess I needed a reason to take a break anyway...

But SHE suggested that I jus grow a Thick Skin and be careful next time while still hitting the chatrooms (She misses me so much, she needs me there every night!)

She said I was too sensitive anyway like it was a direct attack towards me, but I was responding for ALL Men out there!

There are some things you DON'T JOKE about, damnit!

Well, I'm not gonna get into specifics here...

Jus expect a lil more activity now...

Maybe I'll do a few TMI Tuesday Quizzes or something...

Or if anyone has any cool blog topic suggestion (I know, I'll do more pictures!) feel free to drop in some input in the 'ol Suggestion Box!

TOODLES!

(Yes, I'm saying "Toodles" instead of "Peace" now, I'm not soft I'm IN LOVE, Damnit!, leave me alone!)

Comments

9 Comments:

  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    I have something for you but I won't be doin' my own thing til probably tomorrow so look for one coming your way.

    I wish I had a juicy booty like JLo or Kim Kardashin. That would be fun.

     
  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger ac said…

    Awwwww ... He says 'toodles' now. Isn't that sweet? :-}
    I've never chatted in a chat room. I think it's because I KNOW I would offend someone, maybe 'everyone. HA!

    Firstly, Has MOM noticed you are holding up in your room? If so, has she been nosy asking why? What did you tell her?

    Secondly, Are you gonna tell 'the girl' about this blog?

    Thirdly, Any other info you want to spill... HA!

     
  • At 2:12 AM, Blogger Les said…

    GOSH AC, I'm dying to dish some juicy details!

    BUTTTT, you gonna have to catch me on meebo IM cuz I'm not doing a post yet!

    As for your questions...

    Mom never notices what I do, I could be starting an underground Fight Club and she be oblivious. HOWever, our phone "coversations" have been lasting to the break of dawn and that's shes just waking up...

    and you can imagine how hard it is to keep your "composure" and the volume of your moans of ecstasy to a bare minimum! I don't wanna reveal anything or drop hints to her because I did the same thing with Leeloo thinking she'd come over at least once and she didn't...if the opportunity rises again and its spur of the moment, I'm shipping mom to AC with a bus ticket and 100 dollars in quarters in a lunchbox!

    2. She knows of A Blog, the backup one at vix.com is coming in handy...but naturally a FEW posts have been edited or even removed compared to the original here!

     
  • At 2:15 AM, Blogger Les said…

    Damn, I said Vix.com, LOL! It's Vox.com

    This proves she's on my mind too much!, VIX is part of her screen name!

    Actually, that can be her nickname for all purposes here.

    Jet and Vix, playing Tricks...

    Has a nice ring to it.

     
  • At 11:39 AM, Blogger ac said…

    lol @ Jet!

    Go ahead and send MOM to me. I'll be happy to distract her so you and VIX can get your... in the flesh, O M G please deliver us, non-cyber freak on. Oh... you mean *Atlantic City*. Never mind. HA! You can use me as a back up plan. ac

     
  • At 2:22 AM, Blogger yorlor said…

    ...did anyone else wonder if the original post was supposed to read "content" [con·tent2 /kənˈtɛnt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kuhn-tent] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
    –adjective 1. satisfied with what one is or has; not wanting more or anything else.
    ] and not "comtempt" [con·tempt /kənˈtɛmpt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kuhn-tempt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
    –noun 1. the feeling with which a person regards anything considered mean, vile, or worthless; disdain; scorn.
    2. the state of being despised; dishonor; disgrace.
    ]...? or am i just missing this whole context bit?

    oh, and jet, your momma knows. she always hears. and she always knows.

    best to you.

     
  • At 6:43 AM, Blogger Les said…

    damn, you got me Yorlor...I'll be the first to admit, I'm a lousy speller and bad at grammar...which wonders WHY I should be writing in the first place?

    And trust me, she doesn't know...

    If she does, she's REAL good and playing dumb.

     
  • At 8:41 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    i bet she knows.

    she probably has your room bugged.

     
  • At 12:03 AM, Blogger yorlor said…

    oh, momma's are REAL good at playing dumb.

    for real, i had to ask because it's two totally different contexts and i didn't know which party you actually pissed off. i WAS giggling at the women you listed that you "knew" as pamela anderson.... movie stars. of course, this is a broader selection of women that the general population can relate to, but still. i was rolling at the thought of you all flaunting the names "last night, i was rollin down 50th with janet. you know, miss jackson? cuz i'm nasty."

    LMAO

     

Post a Comment

<< Home