"Break ups to Make Ups..."

"All I'm saying is ever since this damn Meet and Greet, you've been different..."

"I'm just acting the way I always act, this is just a side of me you haven't seen 'cause you haven't know me very long."

"Okay, Okay, that maybe true but why all the animosity all of a sudden?"

"You jus incurred my wrath with your snide remarks that I didn't appreciate and is just seeing what it's like when you piss me off!...Look, I know you're not getting that much attention now, but that does NOT mean my feelings have changed, THEY ONLY change when you make an ASS outta yourself and start trippin'!"

*Silence*

"Leslie, look...I like you, I mean, I REALLY like you. I look at your pictures every day, I smile to myself thinking that you actually read the book...whenever I'm going thru the bullshit I'm going thru, I...I jus think about you...and I smile. And I feel a lil better, baby..."

"Wow..."

"Yeah,"

"That took a lot to admit, I appreciate it."

"So we GOOD, baby...we are SO GOOD, okay...stop trippin' Please."

"Okay."

"You know Britney really bombed tonight at the VMA's..."

"Really?, hmmm, I didn't even see it tonight, forgot it was on, damn."

"They'll show it a few zillion times don't worry...*yawns* *moans*...Imma turn off my TV and Computer, papi..."

"Ohh, I was jus admiring all the pics you have up on Photo Share...'specially that one of your ass..."

"YOU so NASTY!, why don't you jus save them, it's okay...I've enjoyed the naked pictures of you!"

"Oh, yeah?!?...and YOU calling me NASTY..."

"You are! Teasing me with that picture of you naked, holding the Baseball Bat right down the center, what up with that!?"

"Hey! you hide the twins jus as bad, So I don't wanna hear it! Wearing nothing but that white dress shirt, looking like something outta a Gap Commercial!"

*moans*, *stretches*, and *moans louder!*

"And THAT'S not helping either!"

*giggles*, "Yes it is..."

*Moans* and *Stretches*

"Mmmmm, so you good, now papi?"

"Mmmmm, yeah, I'm good, baby, I'm good..."

"What ya gonna think is gonna happen when I come up there and see you?"

"Oh, I dunno, we'll have to wait and see..."

*Whispers* "DO you think we're gonna have sex?"

"MMMMmmmmm, Maybe."

*moans* "I Think we are...."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, I know you want it as bad as me, even more..."*Moans LOUD*

"WHADDA doin over there?!?!?"

Um, this a good place to stop if any...ya'll know what happened next!

Comments

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home