"Detox"

The only way I'm going to make it this weekend is stay away from the network in it's entirely.

I can't...read any threads, look at her profile, or her photo gallery or even hit the chat rooms or I'll lose it.

It's hasn't even been 24 hours and it's burning up inside me.

I feel like Cyclops in "X-Men:The Last Stand"...a broken shell of a man who lost the only girl he ever loved.

I have to tear myself away...

SO, I think it's time to reveal what's been eating away everything from my regular schedule the past 2 months...

I present to you...

Full Figgas.com

A online community dedicated to the appreciation and improving self-esteem of ladies AND gentlemen who are a bit shapely.

Big on life sort of speak.

Guests are free to browse around, read posts but can't view profiles unless you sign up and make one. To join is even free, all you need is an email address. The profiles can be done in myspace type formats for creative ways of self expression.

I will find sanctuary elsewhere for the time being...

Comments

3 Comments:

  • At 11:33 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    1 day down...2 to go.

    Go see a movie this weekend. Take a long walk. Use that camera.

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger ac said…

    What Kimmyk said.

    Some pics would be nice... ac

     
  • At 2:07 AM, Blogger Les said…

    LOL @ FIRE5, it's a cool pic, dude...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home