"If you can "Huh?" you can hear..."

This has been such a bad week.

The workflow is sliding again. Along with the holiday (which meant jack to me cuz I have Mondays off already), we've had two early days due to limited work.

You remember that pic with all those boxes lined up? Well, there's a BIG ass empty space where they once was...

I could almost break dance in that area.

Meanwhile, this Ohio thing has really brought out an ugly side between Me and Vix.

I mean, sometimes we have these spats (the last was about the frequency of our Phone Boneing...what can I say, ya do it once, you wanna do it all the time!) but we eventually make up and it draws us more together, but this time...this time it was agreed upon that we pretended this week didn't happen.

And once again I'm on Pins and Needles...

I mean, damn we all have our Jekyll & Hyde moments, but she's constantly lashing out at me in the chat rooms and when I defend myself, I'm the one making "Snide Comments", outta "Insecurities" due to her not giving me "enough attention"...

WTF? When did she become Dr. Phil?!?!

I'm SO not at that point of possessing over her. I try not to do that to ANY one I'm dating.

I realize that chicks have Kids, or the Job and I can't be in your thoughts 24/7, but it's this DAMN trip!!!

*sigh*

In an effort to make nice-nice and get on her good side again, I've been tracking down and reading a few of her favorite books. I had mentioned starting to read the first one awhile back and she swooned. Eventually that led to our inaugural Phone Bone, and things were looking up since then.

That of course was a lil fib, I had only reserved the book at the library, I was far from reading it.

The damn book is so rare, there were only 10 copies in the system so I went on a quest and found it yesterday at a Borders.

The book is called "Guardian Angel" by Julie Garwood, in case it rings a bell out there (Ladyred, you're an avid reader...)

I'm on the fast track to read it soon so we can make up our next call (which I have no idea when that will be...)

After that book there's 2 more I may need to read by October...

"The Winter Women" by Mary-Rose Hayes

and

"Juffie Kane" by Beverly S. Martin

Hmmmm, for a young lil waif (she's 24, YES I know that's even YOUNGER than Psycho-Lesbo-Sis! I better not hear any comments!) Vix is certainty well read.

The hat trick of all my problems is this damn medical thing that's been developing...

I've been taking more showers cuz of the heat, and my ear has developed a candle amount of ear wax! And my ear drum feels like it's swollen and hurts like hell! I went to webMD.com and found out it's called "Swimmer's Ear".

I gotta look into some ear drops to get it fixed, but damn it HURTS!

Oh, there's even MORE developing news ahead...

but that's another story for another post...

This is the treatment I get for my upcoming 32nd Birthday?!?!

Why Me?

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 12:21 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    swimmers ear? you can get this stuff over the counter costs 5 bucks and it dries up the water. or you can take a cotton ball and put a couple of drops of alcohol into your ear and it will dry up the water too.

    secondly, all this fighting with someone you've never met? it's not suppose to be like that jet. but i'm sure you know that already.

    unfortunately, this ALL sounds too familiar. these things never end well. guard your heart.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home