"The Longest Yard"

It's 3:49am.

Vix is probably sleeping after packing her luggage for a morning flight to Philly.

She will be accompanied by someone on that flight.

When they arrive, they will rent a car, meet two other people and proceed to carpool to Ohio for a 3-day Meet & Greet gathering.

Her phone charger broke so we weren't able to talk, jus IM and even then...

The next 72 hours will be hell.

Words cannot describe what I'm feeling.

There are 3 movies I can't get outta my head.

"Eyes Wide Shut", "Unfaithful", and "A Perfect Murder"

God be with me.

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 6:40 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    It's all about the trust now.

    You'll be alright.
    I do find it odd though that her car charger broke at this time.

    But again, if it is what it is-it'll be okay.

    Just keep yourself busy this weekend and the time will fly right on by.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home