"Toys in Babeland"

I know...

You probably think I got this post title mixed up.

It's supposed to be Babes in Toyland, right?

Heh, heh...WRONG.

First off...I finally made my 500 hours at work. I received my formal offer for a permanent monday and instructed to bring some paperwork when I come in today.

But FIRST, I made a little stop.

I've been reading and exploring the erotic world online for awhile and I picked up something I've been curious about for awhile and decided on this birthday to be a lil impulsive.

I

Went

To

A

Sex Store!

That's right, in the heart of the East Village, off Delancey.

The Village Voice's "Best Store to buy a Sex Toy" in New York for 4 years in a row.

Babeland

And what exactly did I get?!?!

Wouldn't YOU like to know?...Hee Hee Hee...

All I'm saying that it has fringes AND it Vibrates.

and it rhymes with "WING".

Curiosity excites the cat.

Don't knock it till ya try it *wink*....Grrrrroooow!

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home