"Would everyone jus SHUT THE HELL UP!?!?!?"

Man, it wasn't for me and Vix getting to know each other, I'd be one grumpy mutha...

FOUR of my co-workers on the job are all returning to college this month. All they keep talking about is books and classes and shit!

And I keep thinking how left out I feel...

*sigh*

Like I said, it's a good I have Vix to distract me a little.

There are rumors of a shakeup on the job as well...

They're eliminating the 3rd shift and plan on having people come in at different times on different days.

One day you're working 4pm-12pm, another 10pm-6am or 9pm-5am!

They also plan to Cross-train the Scanners with the "Production" group (Which consist of Copy Operators and other various imaging processors). There won't be anymore "4 Hour" work days when there's no work. Scanning helps Production when they have nothing to do and vice versa.

Actually the Production operators HAVE already been infiltrating the ranks.

They come over, don't know their ass from them elbow and mess up all the work! They're almost a bad as the Scanning 3rd Shift!

The change was intended to happen after Labor Day...

We'll see what happens when I go back in Wednesday.

So with the holiday here, we're finally saying "Good bye and get ready for School" to Baby Girl as she's been pestering us as we babysit when we can while Psycho-Lesbo-Sis keeps working in the Parks till who-knows-when...

I came up with the bright idea of seeing "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" this afternoon.

These kids are looking so grown it's insulting my intelligence to believe they supposed to be adolescences. Still the storyline building for the last 3 books with the whole "Harry/Voldermolt Connection" seems dark enough to pique my interest. The movie's greatest aspect thou was the introduction of some new supportive characters that I believe have bigger roles in the last two stories. I admire the imagination they used to bring Nymphadora Tonks and Bellatrix Lestrange to life. The feisty multi-hair colored shape shifter and the disturbed witch stood out despite limited screen time (I think I jus have a thing for Helena Bonham Carter since "Fight Club").

It was a great movie special effects-wise (No TRANSFORMERS thou) and the build up for the next one has been set. The movie was equivalent to "Star Wars" with "Half-Blood Prince" looking to be "The Empire Strikes Back" of the series.

MOM seemed completely lost in the movie due to her barely remembering "The Goblet of Fire", I warned her she should have did a recap, but I don't think we had a copy of the movie at home.

Anyway, after the movie, Psycho-Lesbo-Sis was waiting for us after getting off work. We all took the train back home and went our separate ways uptown.

Later on that night, me and Vix hit the community chat room early for some banter with the masses. We're practically keeping our developing relationship a DEEP secret ala Jay-Z and Beyonce with very few members suspecting a thing. But there are occasional moments when we BOTH submit to flirting with other members within the room and suspicion gets the best of us. Some MORE than others.

We're both putting up fronts, trying NOT to admit to much that we might be falling for each other. And while the moment of truth arrives when we actually meet...There are occasional confrontations between us.

Basically it goes like this...

ME:"You're going around being the social butterfly you are, flirting like Paris Hilton, talkin' about these "Meet and Greets" coming up and I'M stand back holding the bag looking Brad Pitt babysitting the rugrats at home as you're Off to the Races!"

HER:"Well, you're fronting like you falling head over heels for for me, while you're no Angel yourself...who are YOU to bring up what am I doing, you can't Control Me!"

ME:"I"m NOT trying to control you, you're free to do whatever you want, but you don't need to throw it in my face how rambunctious you are all the time, be the eye-candy all you want, but admit you're thinking about ME more than anyone else!"

HER:"I AM thinking about you, I'm falling for you hard, but I'm scared that as strong are you're coming on, it's only an infatuation and it will fade and you will change, I don't wanna free-fall and completely submit myself if there's a chance I'll fall flat on my face..."

ME:"It's MORE than that and you know it! How can you say it will fade when everything I've learned about you draws me closer to wanting to be with you..."

yeah, it's like that...

we're like Venus and Serena out there...

It's all a matter of trust.

I have to hold my tongue, not get jealous and let her be her.

She has to play Hard-to-get while leading towards the point of judgment will depend on our first meeting all while still playing cool.

No pressure, it's just Lust, it's just Sex...Love will build and develop after...right?

*A worried look* grows slowly on my face.

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Online romances are tough. Just trust yourself to know how you feel but keep your guard up. You gotta protect yourself...it's called survival til you two meet.

    I still haven't seen Potter and I want to. But I never remember what the hell happened the movie before. They wait too long or I just see it too soon. I'll need to rent the old movie before I see this one or I'll be lost. Jamie just broke down and started reading the newest edition and he's all "sshh" me all the time cause he can't read. Whatever.

    Hope things turn out okay with your job. You really should look at taking at least one class. There's gotta be help out there Jet.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home