"Ya gotta crawl before you can walk..."

It's official...I'm not reading the Message Boards anymore.

Well maybe I will, but I SWEAR I will NEVER reply to a post offering my opinion again.

When did I become Don Imus?

But who cares...

Me and Vix are picking up the pieces. Having a few brief, but informative IM's on Yahoo.

We haven't talked on the phone in a minute, I guess we seeing who's gonna call who first.

Despite all this...

Vix dropped a serious bomb on me yesterday...that may or may not affect our impending relationship in the future.

I can't say what it is, but it's big news.

Scary news.

The happiest fucking news I've heard since we started talking.

Take it easy, Geronimo...we still got a long way to go.

In the meantime, "Operation:Melvin Udall" is in effect, right now.

For those that never saw the movie, Melvin Udall was Jack Nicholson in the movie "As good as it gets". Jack plays this compulsive anti-social writer who falls for a waitress played by Helen Hunt, yadda yadda...

Their relationship gets a slow start, but the turning point is Jack's speech in the restaurant on a dinner date in which he confesses that since he's met her he's taking better care of himself.

"You make me want to be a better man."

It's a great line and a great movie. Not the type I'd see over and over again cuz it DOES push the envelope on the offensive, but hey, see it once and learn from it.

In short, VIX sorta has that effect on me.

When I think of her, it's like I can move mountains with one hand tied behind my back.

It's THAT serious.

I know I should jus be myself, but when we finally meet in October, I want her to see a Better Jet Black...

One that maybe lost 5 pounds...

that is eating a lil different that usual...

that MIGHT do a lil exercise...

See, you women have NO idea what you put us men thru!

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    I remember the butterflies and all the excitement...I hope this continues for you.

    You're already a good guy though Jet...remember that when you're in your "I want to be a better man" mode.

     
  • At 6:48 PM, Blogger ac said…

    Hope you are well and over your earache. ac

     

Post a Comment

<< Home