"One of the best Twist Endings in a while..."


Hi.

It's been awhile since I posted, yeah.

Been thinking about hanging it all up like Joe Torre.

Sorry if that's shocking to all of ya'll but I'm not gonna lie and pretend everything's hunky-dory.

I'm just going thru some...SHIT right now.

I did decide to do this post because I jus saw this great cyber-blackmail-eroitc-thriller starring my lovely (and preggers) Halle Berry and Bruce (yeah, this ain't my real hair, I know!) Willis.

SEE THIS MOVIE!

"Sixth Sense", "Kiss the Girls", all those...you can add this one to the list of unexpected ending that kick ass!

Man, I wish It made money this past spring.

I really, really related to Giobanni Ribisi's character, the techno-geek hacker helping (and Obsessing) Halle with his killer skills. I should SO be that guy.

anyhoo, it's 4:45am, now...

Imma look at my burned copy of "1408" (Yeah, I did say I would BUY the dvd, but what da hell, I'll buy "Spider Man 3" 2 weeks early than it's release date first thing Monday instead.) and Scare myself to sleep.

Peace!

(Yeah, I'm Back to saying "Peace" instead of "Toodles"...ugh!)

Comments

8 Comments:

  • At 8:53 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    i picked this movie up last time at blockbuster and put it down. the girl behind the counter didn't give it a good review.

    next time i'll know not to listen to her.

    yeah peace is much more 'you' than toodles.

    thanks for the update. if you go, well, just know i'll miss you, but i'll understand.

     
  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    If you leave, I'll understand as well...

    BUT.... before you go I want to tell you that wasting time with you this past year has made me realize something, taught me something, if you will. I won't go into it here... exactly 'what' I've learned.

    I will say this: it is something I needed to know. It is something that has changed how I view the world. It is a lesson I will forever value.... and I'll always heart you for giving me this new perspective.

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger ac said…

    Hey Jet, Lou is me, ac.

    I was going to delete and post again as ac but since I don't know how I got to be 'lou' in the first place, I can't fix it. HA!

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    I wanna know what he taught you "Lou". haha, Lou. How the heck did you get to be a Lou, AC?

    No I'm just kidding. Blogging is a personal thing and what you get out of it...same. Personal.

     
  • At 5:54 PM, Blogger ac said…

    He taught me black butts are beautiful.

     
  • At 7:52 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    oh GOD, AC.

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger Les said…

    LOL, ac...just for that, I'm NOT quitting! Thank You...(BLUSHING Bright Red....)

     
  • At 9:46 PM, Blogger ac said…

    ;-}

     

Post a Comment

<< Home