"What is my Motivation?"

Hey,

Still alive...

Still feeling crappy.

This past weekend was the Long Beach California Meet and Greet on FF.

To my knowledge Vix didn't go. I really don't know what's going on with her, I barely see her in the chat room, we don't IM, the whole thing is going on Life Support.

I guess you can say, I've moved on.

This weight loss challenge on the site has been driving me up the wall...

I'm beginning to forget what Happiness feels like.

All I feel is hunger, despair, anger and self loathing.

SO I ask myself this..."WHY THE HELL am I doing this?!?!?"

I mean, the organizer of this whole thing, SHELL (WHO is DROP-DEAD Gorgeous from jump street) is really good with the moral support, but I'm really on this negative kick right now.

I mean, if I lose weight, will that improve my chances of getting a date? NO.

My chances of having sex? Nada.

My chances of feeling good? I feel like shyt now!

So WHY am I subjecting myself to this torture?

Have you ever noticed how Healthy Food is WAY more expensive than Junk Food??!?!?

What good is eating right if you gonna be broke all the time?!

And exercising...

don't get me started there...

I dunno, I need some inspiration...

Comments

5 Comments:

  • At 8:22 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    I can tell you how much better you'll feel once you lose weight, but I can't tell you how to lose it. I struggled with weight issues for the past fifteen years since having my kids. I agree it is cheaper to eat shit than health foods, but you're worth more than any amount of money you spend or save I hope you know that. You can not put a price tag on your health.

    I'm sorry to hear about Vix. That's all I can say about that since I know nothing more than what it is.

    What is your motivation? Can't it be enough that you want to better yourself or improve your health?

    I don't know Jet. I could give you my number and you could call me if you want....anytime. I'll be your phone buddy...not phone bone buddy....ewwww....but your buddy. I'll talk your ear off if you're feelin' blue. I will...maybe you won't make fun of me like FS5 does when I call him when I'm worried about him, etc.

    He's such a suckass.

     
  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    I almost forgot, go check out Berg Loves Pizza-he's got a new Alicia Keys song to preview.

     
  • At 9:47 PM, Blogger Les said…

    Thanks for the song...As for the buddy offer, that would be nice, For IM's rather than phone.

    I know I have the meebo thing, but I guess I keep missing ya (I DO be on it sometimes!)

    If you have yahoo, I wouldn't mind a yahoo buddy to talk to...

     
  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    i sent you a request in yahoo messenger a long time ago.

    kimmyk_85@yahoo.com

    hook a sistah up!

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger ac said…

    If anyone can motivate, inspire and make you laugh, it's Kimmyk!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home