"...The Batmobile Lost it's Wheels...and the Joker got Away."

Boy, I gotta tell ya...I am NOT a happy camper.

And I never was around christmas time, I swear.

I tell myself...

"You know those people that work for the CIA that have to abandon their identities and forget about all their family and loved ones behind...or like those people who go into Witness Relocation?

...Oh, How I ENVY them."

Man that Grinch had it good...

Living in a cave all alone with no one to bother him, THAT is THE SHIT!

I think it has to do with the job.

Work's been light again the last few weeks and I jus didn't have enough to go all out for Christmas.

I really think I need to ONCE again consider finding somewhere else to go, and that really really sucks.

I'm trying to stay positive, 2008 might start out right.

As for the family, MOM finally dragged me kicking and screaming over to Psycho-Lesbo Sis's new place to see how she's living.

She's still sharing her bed and her place with "Memphis Bleek" who now I am nicknaming "Easy-E" cuz she is looking like one of those N.W.A. dudes from Compton with the Raiders baseball cap on.

Their living situation is absurd. BOTH have whinny young daughters around the same age and are practically ONE-Uping each other in spoiling them. Sis buys this certain amount of gifts, Easy-E buys more...it's disgusting.

AND THESE KIDS!!!

Baby-Girl is becoming a BABY-BRAT! Nothing more than a crybaby, going on TEN YEARS OLD! Everything sets this child off like a proximity sensored explosive. And Eazy-E's KID has definately got some ADD issues. Those two are destined to be the ghetto hood-rat versions of "Thelma and Louise"...Laquasiha and Ajinay.

Oy vey, never mind. Now, before...Sis lived in a runned-down project four-story walk up near Co-Op city in Boondocks of the North Bronx...now, she's a bit closer, but in a High Rise Project building that's screaming to be featured on the 11 O'Clock News one day...

The place was smaller, but a bit more organized. Before, her Kitchen blended in with the living room, this time she ACTUALLY has a separate Kitchen. The living room has been cut in half with a set of bunk-beds for the girls and the mothers have a bedroom of their own.

She's 20 stories in the air facing downtown so she has a nice view of the city skyline and can actually see the Empire State Building AND even OUR building near the GWB to the east.

We ordered Pizza and watched a bootleg of "I Am Legend" that Sis brought. I told her to stop spending money cause I could damn well download any movie possible these days, but she was lucky enough to had found a DVD Screener Copy that was nice a clear. I guess Movie Piracy is stepping up a notch from those corny camcorder ripoffs.

We stayed till 9pm and left. It was better to come Christmas Eve this year than deal with any Christmas Morning headaches and drama. Now we have the actual DAY to ourselves to do what we want.

I plan to go to the Movies, jus like Thanksgiving. I'll probably see "Sweetney Tood" and "National Treasure 2".

That's about it.

Sorry I couldn't be all "Good Will Towards Men" and all that crap this year...

I promise to be better next year...

Peace!

Comments

4 Comments:

  • At 5:55 AM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    MERRY CHRISTMAS JET!!

     
  • At 10:39 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    merry christmas jet!

     
  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger ac said…

    Happy Christmas Jet!

    How was Sweeney Todd?

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger ac said…

    Hope all your dreams come true in 2008. I have a feeling this will be your year. Happy New Year Jetman!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home