"Cuz everytime a girlfriend and I break up, My world is crushed and I'm all alone, The love bug crawls right back up and bites me and I'm back!"

SOMEthing is seriously wrong with me.

You'd think that cool ass new movie about Bob Dylan be portrayed by 5 or more different actors (Including Cate Blanchet!) "I'm not Here" would be the perfect title of a movie about ME!

I AM not HERE...

I am NOT Legend...

I am...

Totally losing my sanity and a slow pace.

I'm becoming UNHINGED like that version of Trivia Pursuit.

In the wake of the last 3 days I have...

*Gone on a date at a comedy show with one woman.

*Fallen for another in which said plans are drawn for X-mas and New Years

*And lost touch with another potential friend only to have communications recover slightly.

I am SO feeling like John Cusack in "High Fidelity" right now...

and ONCE again, I am breaking my cardinal rule about ADDRESSING IT ON THE DAMN BLOG!!!!

I seriously need to go to therapy.

I was even going to do a temporary post recalling all the past disasters JUST THIS YEAR!

From Leeloo...

To Vix...

And these Last three ya'll don't know about, THAT'S RIGHT I said THREE!

I blame FullFiggas.com

That site has corrupted me with its poison like "Venom" from Spider-Man 3

The true, life-embracing Red & Blue Blooded, Eyes-wide-open Optimistic has now

Become the Dark, Repeatedly Heartbroken, Self-Loathing, empty husk of a corpse.

The brake cables have been cut, I'm lost all control, now...it's only a matter of time before I hit the wall.

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 10:56 PM, Blogger ac said…

    Nothing is wrong with you.
    You are an all American male. Don't forget to come back when you're done and DISH for us like Kimmy said. HA!
    Have fun. ac

     

Post a Comment

<< Home