"Stuff against the Wall"

I think this is the VERY first time I didn't see an episode of "Survivor" this season. OF course this MIGHT have to be due to the fact that I WORK at night when it is usually on, Glavin!

I have no idea who won, and if it was any good out there in China, was there any controversial moments, did anyone almost die, etc, etc...

I'm SO out of it with Reality TV in general.

Who the hell is Kim Kardashian? and why does her last name remind me of those spoon-headed aliens from Deep Space Nine?



Who the hell is Tia Tequila? and who the hell can trust a Bi-Sexual to be monogamous?

Why the Hell does SNOOP DOGG have a reality show?

Why does Keisha Cole's family allow their Dirty Laundry to be plastered all over TV?

Will Hulk Hogan be the Next Bachelor since he's getting Divorced? How weird would THAT reality show be?

and speaking of Hogan, can you believe they're bringing back American Gladiators with HIM and Muhammad Ali's Daughter as Hosts?

WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?!?!?

I heard when LOST comes back, it's moving to Thurdsays at 9pm against my CSI...FUCK!!!! Why the hell would they do THAT!?!?! First they moved it to 10pm on Wednesday and I kept falling asleep missing episodes NOW its replacing Grey's Anatomy.

And Speaking of which, the HELL's been goin on OVER THERE?

Is Callie the Chief Resident, now? and Meredith's Half Sister a intern now? and George got sorta Left Back while the others moved up in the ranks?

In the words of JOE SCHMO "WHAT IS GOING ON, HERE?!?!?"

And WHAT is up with late night television?

How is Chappelle's Show on late nights on the CW?...and what's Taxicab Confessions doing on BRAVO?

I'm losing my mind.

Between downloading crazy amounts of movies as WELL as music now online, watching TV, dealing with lack of work, and Christmas shopping all while falling for Ms. Philadelphia who's already picking out Promise Rings and shyt!

MY LIFE is SPINNING out of CONTROL!!!!

So, now I'm lying here watching "West Side Story" on AMC at 4 in the morning...

I've downloaded "Shoot 'em Up", and "Saw 4" and I'm sending Ms. Philadelphia "3:10 To Yuma" slowly over Yahoo IM.

We're in the middle of a VERY dry spell that has me working as a Copy Operator in "Production" rather than Scanning.

Life is full of Ups and Downs.

Did I mention the Eagles beat the Cowboys this past SUNDAY!!!?!!?

Someone sign me up for the Looney Bin, please.

Peace.

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home