"2008:A Jet Oddesey"

Okay, I'm Back!

You thought he was gone...

You thought he was through...

But in the end you knew better, Didn't YOU?!

OMG Sorry folks It has BEEN SO long and I do apologize...

But I'm still here...and so begins Season FOUR of "Wasting Time with JET".

Before we start the new year festivities I want to send a special Thank You to

IRENE aka Anocsanamun, aka, the love of my life, aka, the one that got away for remembering me this past Christmas and giving me an Old Navy sweater!

"If you are chilly, here take my sweater.
Your head is aching, I'll make it better."

Thank you, now I have that song from Ingrid Michaelson in my head forever...

I saw "Sweetney Tood" that afternoon and then journey all the way to Queens to see her...and practically fell in love with her all over again (Biting my fist...) She's happy now with someone else in her life, and I guess I can take consolation in that. It was real nice that she thought of me, I hope to catch up on things by meeting her for lunch someday...

Okay, with that said and done lets recap the last 48 hours shall we?

I welcomed the New Year, far from home for the first time...

Monday morning, I hopped on a Greyhound for 2 hours and stepped of in Downtown Philadelphia, the home of my beloved Eagles football team. It was the first time I ever spent time in the "City of Brotherly Love" and I can say for sure, it's jus like home.

My pre-arraigned holiday was planned alongside with meeting a certain special someone who I may have mentioned in the past. (See, I can mention this escapade cuz it has already happened...it's in the past, it CAN'T BE JINXED!)

I treked my way down ARCH street to Columbus Boulevard to find the Comfort Inn where I checked in for a 2 night stay...

Once I was settled, I meet up with my dear female friend who I have come to nickname on this blog as MISS PHILADELPHIA (after that song by Musiq).

I greeted her with a rose and a peck on the palm and we proceeded to drive to the movies down the road.

We saw "National Treasure 2", it was very very good. After the movie we ate a lil, drove around a bit, got lost, caught up in New Year Day celebration traffic then finally made it back to my motel room.

...

Now, without divulging TOO much information...the two of us enjoyed each other's company throughout the night...

There was a lotta sucking, panting, moaning, licking and grunting till the wee-hours of the morning before our body went limp and retired to our separate corners.

New Years Day we slept most of the afternoon (For OBVIOUS reasons...), in mid naps we caught glimpses of the MUMMERS Parade, which was some local philly tradition dating back 100 years. When the sun came down, we finally arisen and went to see "Aliens Vs. Predator:Requiem" the movie provided lots of scary moments much to my delight as Miss Philadelphia grabbed me in many places. After the movie we drove around a bit again and then back to the motel room where we sorta spooned for a bit then went to sleep.

Wednesday (Today) morning, we woke up early cuz Check out was at 11 and my Bus back home was at 12. We looked at "Robin Hood:Prince of Thieves" on HBO, proceeded to take each others clothes off for some foreplay then took showers and left our room in a messy heap.

I checked out and she drove me to the Bus Station, we said our goodbyes and I took the bus back to the city and proceeded my way to work.

It got BRICK cold throughout the evening but I worked a full shift, came home at 1:30am and collapsed on my bed.

All-in-All in was a hella experience.

Now for the reality checks...

This MAY have been ill planned, she had JUS came back from a 6 day cruse along the Caribbean islands and was Very, very tired.

Curveball #2...her period arrived. PERFECT timing.

Why is it everytime I plan a perfect romantic event it is ALWAYS eclipsed by, by...by that DAMN monthly biological occurance?!?!?!?! ONCE every 30 freakin days why can't I beat those odds?!?!?...what the HELL!?!?!?...SO with that said, you can only DO so much...this was a formal introduction anyway, we had both agreed that sex was out of the question, but who's to say you can't fool around?

SO, despite everything, she really wasn't in the best of moods, and I was very understanding. We consummated the trip with a gift. She had given me her old Cingular phone to reactivate into An AT&T Go phone. That way we could talk to each other free via Mobile-to-Mobile.

The relationship has potential, but it is not without flaws. She lives in South Jersey, we agreed on Philly as a common ground and first meeting place but I'll be welcomed in her place hopefully come next time. Second, difference in work schedules. She has weekends off, I had Mondays & Tuesdays...how can we make THAT work?

Everything was a blur these past two days, I wanna say I'm optimistic about this relationship, but with my track record, I just don't know.

What makes things MORE interesting is my Trip to see JOE down in Jacksonville in two weeks (14th) and the fact that my other, ahem friend, KITTY is down there too.

I think that's enough information to set up a cliffhanger premise, tune in next following episodes to see what happens...

Comments

5 Comments:

  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    dude you can have sex if she's on her period. who cares if the shit runs down her leg or yours for that matter if you're both getting your freaky swurve on?!?!

    pfft. and besides that's what showers are for.

    now in 2 weeks you're gonna get your swurve on again...with someone else???

    YOU 'DA MAN!!!

    i say go for it. just wrap it up real nice and tight-*ahem* cause you don't know...y'know.

    anyways, happy new year to ya. this could be the year of the jet.

     
  • At 10:40 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    "who cares if the shit runs down her leg or yours"

    OK, that was pleasant.

     
  • At 8:59 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    haha, shaddup fire.

    it's all good in the hood man.

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger Les said…

    LOL, you two crack me up...and I know you might be rooting for Kitty over Miss Philadelphia, KimmyK, but I'm TRYING to keep things friendly...

    Quit encouraging me to be a Playa!!!

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger ac said…

    LOL at Kimmyk and FS5.


    I can't believe you will be here in my state. I can't picture you out of NYC.

    You are trying to keep it friendly... Why you wanna do that?! HA! I'm about as far from Jacksonville to the west as you can get and still be in Floreeduh. If you were coming to my town, I'd invite you over for dinner. Have fun in Jacksonville!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home