"Friends, what good are they for?"

Getting ready for Jacksonville, I've been speaking to JOE, my soon to be EX-Best Friend and things are just getting more and more of a headache.

The damn fool can't the time off, so he intends to take a half-day monday, pick me up at the airport and spend the afternoon with me.

Tuesday, I'm on my own since him and wife work and the kids go to school, SO I'm checking into a hotel near the airport for the second night.

The lil punk-bastard SAID he'd have a guest room for me in his damn house (AWAY from those 3 wild and crazy children of his), but it'll be the sofa for me monday night...

Whatta ASS-WIPE.

HOW many times have I let this fool let me down? HOW many times has he Flat-Left me somewhere?

This trip was the last straw, after this...I'm cuttin' that moron outta my life!

IF I EVER get married, he ain't even gonna be an usher, let alone the best man...

10 years from now, them brats will be grown and bad as hell and either his wife'll leave him or he'll leave her and I'll have nothing to do with him.

The hotel situation has a silver lining within the clouds as things with "Kitty" seem to be looking up.

Her Online Magazine debut was this month and she's trying to get some notoriety...






Me being supportive that I am, Imma try to do my thing to get the word across so people can check her out and maybe she'll get famous...

The magazine is called Thick Klique you can check it out at http://www.thickklique.com/






I'm a bit nervous when it comes to "kitty", we've been talking a bit on the Yahoo IM and we plan to get together Tuesday for movie and maybe dinner...

She has also agreed to spend the night at my hotel room...*GASP!*

...

With my luck, thou...she'll probably be on HER period TOO next week...

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    do i need to sing it for you....

    I only came for two days of playing
    But everytime I come I always wind up stayin
    This the type of town I could spend a few days in
    Miami the city that keeps the roof blazin

     

Post a Comment

<< Home