"Hustlin', Hustlin...Everyday I'm Hustlin', Everyday I'm Hustlin'..."

All this looking at "The Wire" has gotten to me. Looks like I'm about to get in the game, playa...

No, no, I don't mean drugs...C'mon!

I mean DVD's

The office bootlegger (Some lame-ass supervisor from "Production" named HAROLD) had the entire floor on lockdown.

People were buying homemade DVD's from him left and right. He was charging 3$ a hit, but his service was sloppy...he'd deliver on HIS time, and his Customer Service personality wasn't that charming...

He usually deals with downloading thru torrents (Which is SO passe...), with my Rapidshare links and blogs, I know I can shut him down.

But I bided my time, laid in the cut and studied the developments...

..."Bad Boys moves in Silence and Violence"...

THEN, this year in 2008, he gonna raise up the prices of his DVD's to 5 dollars.

The office wasn't too thrilled about that...

So now, it's MY TURN.

I got the connect, the product, and I'm slinging at a lower price...

It's time to cut the competition off!

He's Avon Barksdale, I'M Marlo

Ya'll probably don't know what that means, heh...

Anyway's, I hope Harold can respect the game this way...

I don't want things to get messy...

Imma a Bizznessman, ya heard?!

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 8:49 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    word to ya momma.

    now i got that damn song stuck in my head.

    becareful though, dude might cut'cha you go steppin' in his territory like that.

     
  • At 5:24 PM, Blogger ac said…

    lol

    Take HAROLD OUT!

    My money is on YOU. ac

     

Post a Comment

<< Home