"Lucky Number 7"

1) I was born with my mother's maiden name (Me being the bastard I am...), I plan to change it back at the appropriate time.

2) I can't shave with a razor, only electric shavers.

3) There are moments where I cry for just no reason.

4) Sometimes I fantasize about being a Gigolo/Male Prostitute.

5) As fucked up as my life is, I believe I'd be a good life coach for someone else.

6) I have a subscription from the US Mint and have been collecting uncirculated State Quarters (I Lost Minnesota and Colorado during my move back in with my mom)

7) I sleep with a LOT of crap on my bed. (Remotes, DVD Spools, mail, cups, bowls, plates, my keys, phone, pens, wallet, watch, etc...)

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 11:03 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    I only have 2 pillows on my bed and by the morning at least one of them is thrown halfway across the room.

     
  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger Les said…

    LOL, I'm telling you, the junk takes up half of the bed, it's like I'm preparing for when I (Hopefully) sleep with someone in the same bed.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home