"Time Trials"

Why must it be so hard, huh?

All I want is a nice lil squeeze to chill with, watch movies with and occasionally get my smooch on.

I'd like to be appreciated damnit!

I got all this love and attention to give and all these women are total Ice Princesses and shit!

Okay, me and Miss Philadelphia did our thing on new years, but that seems to be the highlight of the damn relationship so far.

Despite giving me her old phone so we could talk more, we've been talking less.

In all fairness some of it has been MY fault with the OT that came our way for a bit, but now she's busy on her end and is going thru some things.

I've been sending her movies and TV Show download over the IM and thru the mail, but she's still a lil bored.

And I don't blame her, but the thing is, I wanna chill with her.

Something tells me, she's not the extravagant type...we don't have to go somewhere all the time, we can jus chill. But first I have to GET THERE to where's she's at and establish a routine passage. I don't want her picking me up from Philly all the time, I have to get closer.

SO, that requires a Field Trip, reconnaissance, get to know her neck of the woods without it seemingly looking like I'm staking her. I can't just show up at her house unannounced, BUT I have know how to get there so when I do tell her I'm coming, I don't get lost.

SO I'm planning to head down to South Jersey on my day off next Monday.

I just wish I didn't wait so long to do this, 3 weeks have gone by, and soon, it'll be a MONTH since "new years" (Friday and Saturday) and we'll try to touch base again, and once again, HER PERIOD will resurface!

Then again, I could wait till the 2nd week of February and plan something, but then Valentine's Day rolls around the middle of the third week...

This is so damn hard, and I don't know where her head is at in all this.

Miss Philadelphia is a Strong WOMAN (unlike these GIRLS i've been dealing with), she's been one tough nut to crack, I can't get a read on her.

She seems perfect cuz she so nonchalant, but at the same time it's pissing me off.

I know if I don't stay in her head enough, she'll fuckin forget about me in a heartbeat.

I'm such a forgetable person, I don't maintain a deep enough impression to stand out and be remembered.

I gotta make this work, the extended trip and effort is worth it. Lord know these New York City chicks ain't gonna give me a shot.

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home