"WWJD? - What would JET Do?"

If your job made a mistake and direct deposited over 500 dollars EXTRA in your account what would you do?

These clowns did this once before around Thanksgiving, but it was fixed that same day (They put in extra money and took it back...)

It's been 24 Hours now, and I constantly keep checking my balance online...




I'm shytting Bricks here, MAN!


Should I take this as a sign from god?

Should I consider this a test by the job and think it's a setup?

Should I jus chill and wait a lil longer thinking they'll find out sooner or later?

Should I tell someone?




My imagination has been fuckin with me!

"Fargo", "Hard Rain", "A Simple Plan", "No Country for Old Men"...

I don't want some crazy ass hit man with a limp coming after ME!!!!

If that money isn't outta my account by tuesday, I'm buying a Backup Hard-Drive and maybe an ipod finally, and jus SAVE the rest!

This is some BULLShyt!!!!

Comments

4 Comments:

  • At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    spend it. You can owe it back to them... just be prepared to be docked for it if anything. They really cannot GO INTO YOUR ACCT and get it back - you can always say - YOU DIDNT REALIZE. You thought u u went into your overdraft.... IT cant be a setup - THEY did it... not you... Its your word against theres... SPEND _ BE HAPPY _ MOnday you can tell them they made a mistake - and they can dock you for it....

     
  • At 11:36 PM, Blogger Ladyred said…

    go ahead and spend it.

    when they realize they made a mistake (and they will, may not be right away but they'll find it) they'll just take it out of the next check.

    my company overpaid me once. i was sick for a few days yet they paid me for those as overtime. it was a nice check. but i being such the good person i am wasn't able to just take it. i told the payroll lady. she actually got mad because she NEVER makes mistake. i should have let it go but i told her she did in MY favor. so they adjusted it. most people thing i am a bitch and i am, but i always end up doing the right thing. i'm anal that way.

     
  • At 11:11 AM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    I'd be cautious. Just pretend it wasn't there and let a month go by. If it's still there, then do what you like.

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger ac said…

    I don't think I would spend it.
    Maybe it's an end of the year bonus...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home