"Happy Valentine's Day...We're breaking Up..."

*sigh*

I haven't spoken to Miss Philadelphia since the Super Bowl.

And when there's a breakdown in communications, you know it's over.

Geez...

When the fuck did I become the shiny new toy that everyone plays with at first but discards 3 weeks after Christmas?


Well, it's not like I didn't see it coming. I sound so good on paper, online, on the phone...but after that first meet...

Well, Moving On.

I did celebrate a lil by sending KITTY down in Jacksonville a nice Halter top from her Amazon Wish List. She's planning to come up here as soon as I can have the place to myself for a bit...maybe around April when MOM goes down to North Carolina...

Well, with all that said, I'm glad this mushy stuff is behind us now...

I'll be going back to my dark and reclusive self for the time being.

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home