"Jem, you're Truly Outrageous..."

Not really much of a shock, the number one movie this weekend was that Hannah Montana 3D Disney Concert thingy...

BABY GIRL LOVES this chick to death!

Funny thing thou,

MOM told me something the other day that blew my mind.

Apparently Hannah Montana AND Miley Cyrus are ONE AND THE SAME...

Huh?

"MOM, the Montana chick is a Blond..." I said, inclining towards Miley being a brunette.

"That's a WIG" she replied.

No WAY...NO WAY!




















I tell ya, I don't see it!!!






















Miley appears to have the fuller, apple-round face with high cheekbones, and Hannah looks like the typical blond model/pop-singer type with a long thin face and NO cheeks whatsoever...

How do they do this?

I need to sit down and watch an episode.

How did they THINK of this premise? The only thing that this reminds me of is "JEM"














...Truly OUTrageous!


Meantime, "CLOVERFIELD" has sunk from 1st, to 4th, to 9TH in jus Three weeks and made 4.9 Mil this past weekend...the only disturbing thing is it's made close to 80 Million already and might tips the scales at 100, BARELY...making it the first "Hit" of 2008

I swear, I would bootleg this movie for FREE to kill it's box office receipts, it doesn't deserve a dime it's made!

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home