"Let the ring-bearer decide....So Be It..."

With the wise words of Gandalf the Gray echoing in my ears, I have made my decision...

*Benefits (Medical, Dental, 401k)

*Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay

*A closer commute

*More money with with no Half-Days


It is meant to be.

And so, on the 15th of this month, I shall bid farewell...

for that following Monday, the 18th of February...My next journey shall commence.

I shall embrace my future fearlessly!!!, for my eyes are wide open with optimism.

May god have mercy on my soul...

Comments

3 Comments:

  • At 8:53 PM, Blogger ac said…

    More dough! 401K! Dental! WOW! This is going right along with my premonition that this would be the year of the JETman! Congrats!

     
  • At 8:07 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    great upgrade!!!

    i hope it all works out for you!

     
  • At 2:54 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    Look at it this way...you're about to start out and this past Wednesday was my 19th year at the same company for me. There are many things I HATE about my job, but it is steady and unless I actually went on a killing spree it's almost impossible to get fired.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home