"Now hear THIS!"

Psst! Hey!, The GIANTS jus won the super bowl...

DA FUCK CARES!, NEXT BUSINESS!!!

MOM's last day was supposed to be Thursday, but they asked her to stay on one more month.

"Just when I think I'm OUT, they pull me back IN!"

Meanwhile, I finally got my Evaluation on the job (2 months late!) and was approved for my merit raise. The evaluation was actually dated the 23rd but apparently SAT on the CEO's desk all this time awaiting approval. He had been sick since the MLK holiday and finally got around to it when he came back.

Not only was I insulted by the carelessness, but I was offended by the mediocre review I received!

I am SO pissed off with this place!

But the weird thing is, Now, I DON'T wanna leave!

IF I get an offer from that firm on the WEST side I went to monday, I might turn it down JUST to prove to these BASTARDS I'm worth better than they regard me!

The fuckin thing reminded me of report cards! With a 0-5 Rating Scale I received 2's down the line! With a 1.5 for "Initiative"!

WHAT...THE FUCK!?!?!

It was a slap in the face, my score was 28.50 out of a possible 70, scored in 14 categories! Aside from the 1.5, I got a 3.0 in Attendance, ATTENDANCE!!!! I missed TWO days!, switched days once and was late maybe 2 or 3 times a month, DAMN!

A '3' in Attendance...I should have gotten a 4.5 or something!, SHIT!

The 1.5 REALLY gets me..."Initiative", thats like saying I don't take this crap seriously!

I take it to the MAX everyday! Is it MY fault the job hasn't had enough business to keep me INTERESTED!!?!?!

See, if I leave now...they'll think it was for the review, and it was really because I thought they forgot about me.

It feels like they don't care, like they won't miss me...

People are jumping ship right and left, they're tired of the lack of stable work.

If I actually stay, maybe I can ride this out and fall in their favor for being the last man standing.

Plus, I might earn some seniority due to everyone else before me leaving...

Monday was a disaster ANYWAYS, I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't hear from them. I'll hang around a bit longer.

My next review is in MARCH anyways, I get another raise, and then it'll turn into a YEARLY thing, they give me a crappy review like this again, I'll walk, but for now...I'll chill.

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger ac said…

    Sounds like a plan.

    You are a 4.0 in my book.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home