"The Perfect Lie."

SO I decided to stay (for now) and give DTI Skyline (That was the name of the other place) the brush off.

But now, all my co-workers think I'm leaving when I'm not! What do I do?

They must never find out I was offered more money in less time than it took for them to get there...

That kind of shit gets out, then the haterness comes to play.

So, what do I tell them? Why did I change my mind?

One of the supervisors gave me a good story...

I did some checking on the company and found an old friend from my other scanning days who had been there and only stayed a month.

It was perfect.

A lot of people were shocked when I broke the news...

"If that was the case, you should have just showed up Monday, since you have it off here and just see how it is." Someone said...

"Yeah...work Monday and Tuesday, and if you don't like it, don't go back!...and if you did, STAY there and give this place the SHAFT!"

We all joked about it and no one was the wiser.

HOWEVER, one other person also gave notice this week (Which would probably explain why they decided to keep me!)

A co-worker named Damonique is starting a work-study program internship which will lead to a corporate position by the end of the year. Next week's going to be her last week with us.

So, ONE stays, while ANOTHER leaves...

can the end be far behind?

Or will we rebuild the new team from the ashes of the past?

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home