"You're one of us, Michael..."

I did something I never thought I would do...

The impossible has happened, hell has frozen over...


I

Brought

A

Ipod....

But not just A iPod...

I brought the ULTIMATE iPOD!!!!!

A fifth Generation, Video, Pictures AND Music with the storage capacity of...

are ya ready?

...

...

Wait for it...

...

...

A hundred and SIXTY GIGABYTES!

That 1-6-0-GB!!!!


BOOM Baby!, I'm SET FOR LIFE!!!!

that's supposedly 40,000 songs.

Whoo-hoo-HOOOOO!!!! Yeah!

That bad boy retails at over 400 big ones (Tax included)

and how much pray tell did I pay?

Heh, heh, heh...

Can you SAY 275 Dollars?

score!

I LOVE craigslist!

The guy had just brought a 8GB iPhone and sold his ipod to little ol' me, HA! AM I lucky or what?!?!?

This was a lil gift in celebration of the new job. I plan to sell my ol' "Powermaster" MP3 player and all those annoying SD-Cards by next week.

So, Now I must LOAD the sucker thru iTunes and maintain a way to listen to my music ALL of it equally.

Wish me LUCK!

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    haha, you're such a guy. a techie kind of a guy.

    thanks for the chat last nite-it was nice to talk to you outside of comments.

     
  • At 7:21 PM, Blogger ac said…

    Oh no. You've crossed over to the dark side.

    I'm happy you got yourself a new gadget to love. I got a new gadget. A tiny new Blackberry pearl smart phone. Decided not to get the iphone. Now I can 'waste time with jet' while I'm out and about. Very cool!

    Enjoy your new toy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home