"I'm STILL here..."

Yeah, I know...been falling off on the entries as of late, and I have tons of reasons in which I'll elaborate on right now...

*Flu Season - NOT what you think...my body's a temple, but Teletran X isn't...the PC's been getting infiltrated a few times and that jus makes me hit the ol' "Computer, activate Self Destruct Sequence" and start over from scratch...the only mishap is I lost my list of bookmarks and it's been a bytch to find all my favoriate sites all over again.

(I guess I should have put ALL of them on my blog links sidebar...)

*The hostage situation with my money - What can I say, I ain't got a smile on my face cuz the state RAPED me for 506.00. I had to max the final two of my four (already maxed out) credit cards to finally pay off the bastards WHILE still maintaining ontime payments by traveling to their banks in PERSON rather than paying them online! Luckily Capital One has taken over a chain of New York banks and popping up everywhere..."What's in YOUR wallet?...Shit it ain't fucking MONEY that's for sure!"

*MOM - MOM stands for Menace Of Magnitude, HIGH Magnitude...in other words BIIIIG Problem. She gets the living room painted, throws away junk, and has been on a cleaning fit for weeks!

*SIS - As if things couldn't get worst, Psycho-Lesbo-plans on conquering MySpace...

Look out, Tila Tequila...

Since we don't have a scanner anymore I've been working double-time scanning pictures for her at kinko's...

*The JOB - Sigh, the same ol' same ol'...people talking, worrying and shit, we scraping by...now there's talk that the lease may be up on our office space this year, come 2009 we'll have to move shop somewhere downtown...

*The Hustle - Been burning DVD's every damn day, now I'm workin iPods filling them up with people's requested music when I can...*WHEW* shyt's crazy...

*The Loneliness - I feel like I'm on an island, man...my body's falling apart. When I was doing the weight loss challenge on full figgas I was getting some of my energy back, drinking water and crystal light and walking...

Now, I'm falling apart again, not getting enough sleep, going to the bathroom 6 times a night, I'm not saying I'm Drooling, but there seems to be a severe abundance of saliva in my mouth and it's fuckin unnatural. I be almost jealous of those people out there who are dry-mouthed all the time cuz they have no saliva glands...always have to have a cup of water around them and shyt...

There's a sense of dread that comes around this time of year. This march makes it 3 years of being here with mom and that really jus makes me wanna cry...

I'm just thinking of ways to stay sane, trying to make it all keep making sense before I jus go off the radar. I keep waiting and telling myself to look for the sign...

The sign that it's all gonna be alright, that I'm in the clear, that I can move on...

But I don't see it...

I don't see...anything.

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    did you get your review the other day? how'd it go?

    sorry things aren't going so well right now. keep your chin up and keep moving forward...it'll be alright...you'll see.

    -hugs jet.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home