"Shyt jus catches up with ya..."

I remember that scene in Will Smith's movie "Pursuit of Happyness" when the government stepped in and JACKED his money on some back taxes at THE WORST POSSIBLE TIME and I was always afraid that would happen to me someday...

See, when I was working at IPS, the idiots in payroll weren't paying taxes to New York State for awhile. Some wasn't even goin to Federal and I wasn't claiming the number of dependents (Claiming 0 or 1 for yourself?...the shyt's still a mystery to me...)

SOOOO, I owed them a lil money.

And a lil grew into some more with interest, penalties and fees...

AND it wasn't like I didn't ignore the notices and refused to pay at all, I did, a lil...HEY, the fuckers also jacked my refunds for the last two years so DAMN!!

I settled with the FED but state was still looking for about 485 to 500 bucks...

and I was GONNA get around to it but I lost track of time...

Well, leave it to the state to fire a warning shot across my broadside.

I packed up to do some laundry today...and went to the bank to pick up twenty in quarters...

There was a problem at the bank...

My account had been levied.

I couldn't fuckin BELIEVE these guys...

I went right back home to make some phone calls...

75 AGONIZING Minutes later in the afternoon, an arrangement was made and my account SHOULD be freed up by tomorrow.



FUCKERS.



Shit ALWAYS has a habit of biting me on the ass at the worst times!!!!

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 9:40 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    oh you gotta be kiddin me.

    man that sucks!

    i like what ya did with the place. it looks good. i like the colors and the picture!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home