"Still on Cloud 9..."

Yeah, life's been great still despite all the wackiness happening everywhere.

All I can think about is the Music...

My iPod has been on OVERDRIVE and I am just tuning out the rest of the world...

HOWEVER...

1) Psycho-Sis has yet again gone over the deep end, promising Baby Girl a "Wii" if her grades are kosher this marking period.

2) MOM is planning the first of yet MANY trips this spring and summer, Taking Sis, and Baby Girl to NC for Memorial Day. She's planing a trip to Ohio (Again!), Virginia on the 4th of July to see Auntee Tina and fam, A possible trip to Jacksonville...AND she got her Passport renewed for a trip to the Carribean (WTF?)

3) I finally did my taxes after taking care of my debt to the State that had my bank account levied (BASTARDS!), I can't believe how LITTLE I made last year! Which means I have a LOT coming BACK to me! In fact, the STATE was going after my nutz for 500 dollars and now I'm expecting 399 BACK from THEM! I'm also getting a solid GRAND from Federal PLUS the George Dubya 300 in May

That's a nice cushion to relax on...more on what I plan to do with that LATER (Heh, heh, heh...)

4) Work's, been crazy, but I'm still hanging in there...my review was compiled and is pending approval from the Head Honcho, but in the current state of affairs a raise is not looking very likely.

So, that's about all that's been happening'...

I'm sorry I haven't been posting as often, I'm coming up with a blank on what themes I wanna do at this time.

I could do a reader's poll for some ideas on what ya'll wanna see, but I don't think I have enough of a consensus to do so...

"Is THERE anybody readin this that I DON'T KNOW?!?!?!?!?!"

Seriously?

Comments

3 Comments:

  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    hold the phones.

    i thought the whole thing was you would be getting a raise at your next review if you stayed with this company?? what's up with that?

    good for your momma. she sounds like she's doing what she wants to do now that she's retired.

    psycho-sis, well...she's a mom and as a mom we say things that we know will make our children happy and work harder for the things they want. she'll figure a way to get her a wii...and a way to come up with the money. we always do.

     
  • At 10:51 AM, Blogger ac said…

    You do seem happy and it is so nice to see!

    Kimmy is right about what Mom's do. We can't help it. It's a MOM THING.

    I don't care what you write about. I would read it if you wrote about paint drying.

     
  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    Why no raise KK? Maybe because the US economy is slipping into the shitter? Just throwing a guess out here.

    I went 5 f'in years without a raise at my job when I started. Now I'm working on my 20th year at the same place.

    Just hang in there.

    Bank the cash you get.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home