“Psycho-Sis Strikes Again, AGAIN!”

I can’t believe it.

On my home from the cemetery I swing by a buy a pack of Newport’s and then come home. I ate some lunch and chilled a bit, getting the nerve up to light up my first cigarette. Then at 6:30, the doorbell rings and my sister walks in with my niece. I left the pack right there on the kitchen table and she saw them.

“Who’s are these?” she said

And it all went out the window, the desire to smoke, everything, *Poof*, just like that, what’s the point of being bad if you SISTER’S gonna know!

Damnit!, This is so the reason why I didn’t invite a call girl for sex, I KNEW she would stop by this weekend.

I told her I wanted to start smoking because I was turning 30, and I wanted it to be a secret and she just laughed at me.

“You should smoke weed, instead.” Was all she said after that.

Fortunately, she didn’t stay too long, I was so disgusted I gave her the damn pack of cigarettes…

“I’m still gonna tell Nana” my niece taunted.

“Yeah, cuz you a little SNITCH!” I hissed at her.

They left and I pondered if I was better off…

Then I realized I wanted to have sex again, and mom comes back, Wednesday…

I got two days to find someone for incall…

If only I could find that girl from February, compared to her, no one on Craigslist has seemed worthy….well, I’ve sort of narrowed it down to three….Aw DAMNIT!

If I didn’t appreciate my soft hands so much, I’d jerk off till I had calluses!!!!

"If I were a boxer I'd bounce those things like Sugar Ray Leonard!!" (Jim Carrey in "Liar, Liar" Outtake)

Comments

5 Comments:

  • At 9:38 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    That last part I coulda done without reading.

     
  • At 6:07 AM, Blogger Les said…

    I aplogize, that was fustration taking over...

     
  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    hehe Jet...that's ok, it's your blog...whack away all ya want...lmao!

     
  • At 9:41 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    Don't smoke.

     
  • At 11:19 PM, Blogger Ladyred said…

    now i keep hearing about this craigslist thingamabob.....

    hey if ya smoke, ya smoke, most try it, the only thing is most keep smoking which is so not good for ya (recovering smoker LOL)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home