"Let it never be said that I'm not a Good Uncle..."

I wouldn't know it with my schedule, but today's a holiday for the school kids, Winter Recess...they got the whole week off!

Baby Girl's been here the past few weekends...

Apparently, Psycho-Lesbo Sis has been taking weekend getaways to Atlantic City till she broke up with Memphis Bleek/Easy-E and threw her out of the apartment.

Leave it to AC to break-up a Lesbian Honeymoon...

MOM's been a bit under the weather and trying to hang in there these last couple of weeks before she escapes the plantation like a runaway slave...and to top it off, Lil Baby Girl had her first trip to the Dentist Saturday where they took out THREE baby teeth that were obstructing her new set from coming in.

So that's Depressed Sister, Sick Mother, and little niece in a lotta pain...

This looks like a job for...SUPER UNCLE!!!!

I took Baby Girl off mom's hands (while she was taking her off Lesbo-Sis's hands) gave her the house to herself so she could watch "Click", "School for Scoundrels" and other movies and TV shows on HBO and the Halmark Channel.

at 12 noon, we went outside in the cloudy city and headed to harlem to go Bowling.

I originally was gonna take her to Madam Tusaud's Wax Museum but there were chances of rain throughout the day...

This seems to be our thing now, bowling...the last time was on My Birthday last year. That almost became a fiasco due to extra friends...but I learned my lesson this time and decided to spring this on everyone the day before.

So, it's jus me and baby girl this time...President's Day Monday, around 12 in the afternoon, the lanes open at 11am, you'd figure we'd be the first ones there and have the whole place to ourselves, right?....WRONG!

The place was a madhouse!

"Smooth move, Bonehead." I said to myself....

"It's a bit crowded, Uncle Leslie..." the lil one said with a frown.

"Yeah, but let's jus make the best of it, boo-boo..." I replied.

We signed up for 2 games, got our shoes and asked the tech to put the gutter bumpers on for the little one...

We eased our way thru the sea of teenagers wildin' out and kept our eyes on our stuff as we bowled (Hate to say it, but it's true...Punks will SNATCH yo shyt!")

I was a bit rusty the first game while boo-boo kept the ball straight down the middle with her nonchalant form of jus hurling the damn ball with a flick of her wrist.

It was amazing! She destroyed me 96 to 27, but the second game, I got my steam, and she started losing hers. I got a LOT better but she barely got away from me winning again 77 to 67 in a close one. If it wasn't so chaotic, I would have thrown in an extra game (it was only 30 dollars this time, I remembered the last time we paid almost 100 and that was with Lesbo-Sis flirting her way to get the two kids charged as one...) but she was tired out, and hungry so we left at 2:30.

I took her to McDonald's and it finally started to rain, so we hopped on the bus to the Bronx so I could take her home.

The place looked so empty with jus Sis in the living room...

She looked like crap (And for HER to look bad it takes a LOT!).

"You okay?" I actually asked.

"No." she grumbled

"You need me to fix anything in here or something?"

"No. Thanks for taking her somewhere."

"Whatever, ain't no thang."

An uncomfortable silence goes by...

"All right, gotta go..."

"Kay' Bye".

The hell can I possibly say to her? It ain't like I'm doing any better in the relationships department?

She NEED to take this time to herself and clean up her act!

But MOM said she plans to get in her business and fix things the minute she gets the time...

I came home at around 6pm and talked mom into watching Clive Owen in "Shoot 'em Up", which I thought was AWESOME (In the lines of Physics-breaking, non-stop, ultra-violence Bugs Bunny style popcorn flicks like Antonio Banderas' "Desperado")

SHE naturally, didn't like it, so in all fairness we're planning on watching "Michael Clayton" tomorrow...

SO, that's about it...every nowandthen, I have my lil bonding moments.

And they always seem to be around this time a year in February...

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 10:13 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    so the sis broke up with her gf and she's bummin' or what happened?

    good to hear you had a good time with baby girl. i'm sure she enjoyed it as much as you did.

    sorry to hear your momma is sick...hope she's feelin' better.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home