"Something's in the Air...MOBY's COMING!!!"

I'm fine financially for the moment (The workload has been stable and that extra raise kicked in...YAHOO!) BUT with mom's situation, I've come to realize that my social life is going to take a SERIOUS dent.

No more dates (Like the chicks were all over me already!), no big purchases (The Backup Hard Drive & The iPod will be IT till my B-day...), and also...

NO MORE CONCERTS!!!!

Well, maybeeee...

Jusssst one.

Last year it was Bjork and this year it's....MOBY (again, ha hah!)

Seems like only yesterday I was at Central Park jumping up and down with a whole bunch of white people while Moby performed a DJ set at ULTRA...I still have the overpriced keychain on my key ring...

While his last album, "Hotel" wasn't as strong as "18" or "Play", I'm waiting with baited breath for April 1st and the release of his latest album, "Last Night".

This album will probably have me head scratchin as he attempts to go back to his Party and Rave roots of the early 90's underground dance scene. His first two singles "Alice" and "Disco Lies" have been hit and miss for me.

Well damn, you can't like EVERY freakin' song an artist comes out with, that's jus blind dedication!

STILL, he'll definitively come to New York for a show and when he does, I am SO there!

So it's only a matter of time...

*sigh*

Still, Kanye West at MSG...or Alicia Keys...Jay-Z & Mary J. Blige...The Roots?

Hey, there's always next year....

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 7:52 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    i'd go see mary j.
    the others? meh. not so much.

    your momma's gonna be fine-you'll see.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home