"Quizzes, quizzes, and more Quizzes!"

I've notice a unique pattern as I looked back thru all my entries so far (Over 115!, who knew!?!?!), and it seems that I do a quiz almost once a month.

To prove that point (and help a certain ladylong blogger get up to speed about moi!) I've made a list of Quiz Entries or various list of info related to me in someway...

This is not exactly a quiz, but rather a David Letterman-type joke on why I left my previous perm. job in healthcare...It got a lot of laughs from the company and shocked the hell outta them on my sudden departure (two days notice!).

This is the first Quiz (Which is VERY simular to the current one I'm about to do below...).

This one was my corny attempt to make one up based on music, it didn't quite catch on as the others, but I stand by creation.

This one's pretty much a timeline rather than a quiz, it seem pretty cool to do (If you can remember...) so I put it on and challeneged others to do the same.

This post was popular becuase it involved the alphabet, I saw this almost everywhere...

And the most recent quiz which was the most personal one so far, got a few light giggles from the regulars due to my unique answers.

With those highlights done, I'm not doing yet another Quiz...challenged to me by someone else...here we go!

7 Things

Seven things I.......

Plan to do before I die
1. Get my TV Show on the Air.
2. Make sure my Niece doesn't end up like her mother (My Sister).
3. Make a killing by selling my comic books.
4. Figure out the mystery of our family herritage and the source of our fair skin complexion.
5. Find my Biological Father.
6. Go to Africa.
7. Marti Gras.

Things I can do
1. Sleep standing up on the train.
2. See myself living alone for the rest of my life and accepting it.
3. Love a woman whole-heartedly even if she treats me like shit.
4. Go three straight days without sleep.
5. Make peace with god and become a church going christian, again (I CAN, but I won't)
6. Touch the tip of nose with my tongue.
7. Make french fries from scratch.

Things I can't do
1. Bring myself to be decietful or hurtful to a woman and try to "play one out" in a relationship.
2. Get a decient 8 hours of sleep anymore, and don't think I will ever again.
3. Go back to college. I could go back to a trade school, or a education program, but not a regular college.
4. Accept the fact that any of my ancestors were white, or half white. (DESPITE what everyone tells me.)
5. Make peace with my Sister.
6. Forgive my mother for making quit college.
7. Take care of any child under the age of 13.

Things that attract me to the opposite sex
1. Hair
2. Boobs
3. Her Laugh
4. Her ability to carry a conversation
5. Legs, Thighs, etc...
6. Not necessary intelligence, but the ability to teach or show me how to do something new (Like Play Chess, or Pool, something I couldn't get into myself).
7. Did I say "Boobs" before?

Things I say most
1. I'm getting too old for this shit!
2. Fuck you and the Devil! (or Fuck you and the Devil, Too!)
3. GOD, TAKE ME NOW!
4. Hello Dominoes?, Yes, I'd like to place an order for a Medium, Cheese, Dep Dish Pizza...
5. God hates me, that's what it is...
6. I never have anything to wear!
7. Get offa the couch you crazy gully cat!

Celebrity crushes
1. Halle Berry
2. Lil' Kim
3. Selma Hayek
4. Tyra Banks
5. Denise Richards
6. Jennifer Lopez
7. Kimberly Locke (YES from American Idol, what?)

People I want to take this quiz
1. Kimmyk - cuz she likes doing them
2. Fire - cuz he hates doing them :-)
3. PissyBritches - cuz she never does one
4. Um, I can't think of anyone else...
5.
6.
7.

Comments

3 Comments:

  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    I was tagged with this one by Seeker too. I've done it and will post it tomorrow. Thanks.
    Oh yah, now lets talk about some of these answers. You're number 4 of things I can't do. What's up with that? That one interests me because you don't seem like a prejudice person, yet this is like the 2nd or 3rd comment I've seen you post about this. What gives?
    I think your idea of a tv show will make it-as long as you keep pushing forward. I think it's a great idea.
    Guess that's it.
    You are a quizzy one now aren'tcha? Didn't realize you had done so many.

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger Les said…

    It's not a prejudice thing I wanna assure you. My skin tone has been one of my biggest issues all my life, and people automatically have to assume someone in my family was raped by his/or her slave master centuries ago, and I refuse to believe that. Yeah, I get the Michael Jackson jokes and sweat them off, but deep down they hurt me, real bad. I can understand where he was coming from, he didn't like his nose, I can't stand not looking black enough for my people.

     
  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger ladylongfellow said…

    I'm laughing -cause at first I didn't put the connectection together with Les and Jet! As for finding your family heritage -I used to think it was important to know where you "came from" -that the family history, etc..was kind of like an unwritten map of yourself -but all that changed for me when I found out my Mother was really a Jew and not german. I was raised very fundamentalist christian by my mother -and roman catholic by my father at the same time. My Father was all Irish -with the "you need to understand the plight of the irish" and my mother was all german -I even had to learn to speak german. Knowing the family truth that my mother's family were Jews only led to more questions and more answers I didn't have. Everything I had been told or taught was pretty much a lie. In 1923 when my grandfather came here from Germany with his wife and his eldest daughter at the time -guess he just decided he didn't want to be jewish anymore? It was before Hitler so who knows? Something was very wrong to make someone give up their heritage and religion nad I'll never know why. Anyway...what I'm trying to say is that knowing the truth about my family or your heritage will not set you free -just give rise to more questions -which could haunt you more than the questions you have now. So, really think before you search -because some truths are better buried. So what if your skin is too light for some people or too dark for others -they can all piss off! You'll never make everyone happy and people will always disappoint you when you have expectations. So, all you can do is like yourself and expect the best of you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home